Monday 21 October 2013

HSSC Part 1 & 2 Date Sheet For Supply Exams Has Been Announced By Peshawar Board




According to the date sheet which have been announced by the Peshawar Board for the Supplementary Examination of Inter PArt I and II for the academic session of 2013 the the pepers will; be started from October 22, 2013 while the examination of the Supplementary Examination of students who have Commerce subjects will be started from 18th of October, 2013.
All those students must be attentive toward me who were appeared in the HSSC Part I and II Annual Examination for 2013 under Peshawar Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education and could not clear the examination unfortunately, so I have just come up with a very important news for them. The Peshawar Board has just announced the date sheet for the Supplementary examination for the Intermediate Part I and II.

0 comments:

Post a Comment