Friday 25 October 2013

HSSC Part-I result 2013 today FBISE Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad Rawalpindi Lahore Karachi Gujranwala Multan Faisalabad

Islamabad: Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education would announce the result of Higher Secondary School Certificate Part-I Annaul Examination, 2013 today (Tuesday.According to a statement issued by Controller of Examinations, Aslam Gul, the result would be announced at 11.00 a.m. The result would also be available after announcement on FBISE website at the address and also on SMS unified code 5050.

Intermediate Part I result today

ISLAMABAD, The results of the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate part-I) annual exams 2013 will be announced on Tuesday, September 3 (today).
According to the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education spokesman, the result will be available on the board’s website and through an SMS at unified code 5050.
Students who have improved their grades in the current examinations have been advised to send their previous certificates along with the new result cards so that an improvement certificate could be issued accordingly.— A Reporter
http://pakedu.net/?p=90039
BISE Rawalpindi board
BISE Lahore board
BSE Karachi board
BISE Gujranwala board
BISE Multan board
BISE  Faisalabad board
Rawalpindi
Lahore
Karachi
Gujranwala
Multan
Faisalabad
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013 BISE Rawalpindi board,
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013 BISE Lahore board,
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013 BSE Karachi board,
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013 BISE Gujranwala board,
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013 BISE Multan board,
Federal Board HSSC Part-I result 2013 BISE  Faisalabad board,

0 comments:

Post a Comment